925 Sterling Silver
A little love goes a long way! We believe passionately in sourcing and using the best quality materials we can find for our products. A little bit of wear and tear is, in our opinion, a sign that the product is loved and enjoyed. However, we appreciate that you will want to protect your items and keep them looking as good as new for as long as possible.
Here is what we recommend:
- Avoid contact with excessive water, harsh chemicals & direct excess heat.
- Store in a dimly lit space. Never store in direct sunlight.
- Keep the jewellery as clean as possible. When not wearing your jewelry, be sure to store it in the pouch it came in. This helps prevent scratching and maintain colour of the plating and finish.
- To keep your piece looking its best, gently rub the surface with the polishing cloth included in your order. Remove your jewellery when applying scents, lotions, sprays and hand sanitizers.
- It is best not to use DIY techniques for cleaning, getting it cleaned professionally once a year is highly recommended, by any local jeweller or you can send the products to us as well for cleaning purposes.
- Our jewellery is plated in 24K Gold Water-Resistant & Anti-Tarnish plating. We also have an option of Platinum plated which also carries the same qualities. To know more, read Quality + Craftsmenship.
Pure Gold items
TLC is always needed, even for true Gold – to keep their beauty and patina as long as possible, scrub lightly with a fresh toothbrush and warm water (if it gets dirty). Make sure to rinse away any excess residue! You can also buff your Pure Gold pieces gently using the polishing cloth included in your order.
Precious metals and Diamonds require care and attention to extend their lifetime. Although made for everyday wear, rings need routine care. We recommend the rings be cleaned and inspected every 6-12 months (through your local jeweler or send it over to us). For regular maintenance, you can use the polishing cloth included in your order to buff the surface.